Friday, June 18, 2010

Two are always better than one...

I one of the reasons I like "cemetery wildlife" is that is can take the "scary and weird" aspect about cemeteries. Animals are supposed to be very sensitive to spirits and such, so I think I feel better as long as the bunnies are around!

Surely bunnies would run in terror at the presence of spirits and, since I trust their safety judgment, I feel safe knowing they are there! (Besides...why would anyone haunt a cemetery???? You would think a spirit would rather be where they lived, or died, or something...not a cemetery. Especially if they never spent any time at the cemetery while alive!!)

I know I would be bored haunting a cemetery. I mean -- there is not always someone there, and I would hate to think of having all the bunnies run away from me. They would be my main source of entertainment!

I will admit that I do get very happy when the bunnies let me get just a little bit closer than the last time I was there. Maybe I am becoming a "bunny" regular!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment