Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Taphophile












I have always loved cemeteries. Even as a very young child, I used to beg my Mother to pull over at every cemetery we would pass so I could look at all the tombstones. (A toddler taphophile???)

I have also always been fascinated with animals that make cemeteries their home. My local cemetery has wild bunnies that roam throughout the grounds. (It makes sense though -- lots of quiet, lots of grass, and very few people. If I were a bunny, I would want to live in a cemetery!)

I am not sure how many bunnies live there, but I have seen five different ones, that tend to be in the "old section" of the cemetery. There are a lot of trees, and hiding places. I did see a cat this morning, but apparently it was in no mood for a photo shoot. (It also had a collar, so hopefully it ran back home).

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment